Aluminium Handrails for Stairs
- - Place of Origin: Foshan, China
- - Brand Name: GUANG YUAN
- - Model Number: GY001
- - Grade: 6000 Series
- - Alloy or Not: Is Alloy
- - Temper: T4-T6
- - Surface Treatment:
- - Mill Finish, Anodizing, Electrophoresis, Powder Coating, Polishing, Brush, Wood Grain, Fluorocarbon Coating, etc.
- - Deep Processing, Precise Cutting, Drilling, Bending, Punching, CNC and Aluminium Alloy Profile Fabrication
- - Quality Standard: China National Standard GB/T 5237-2008
- - Quality Certificate: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, CQM Certification, SGS
- - Application: aluminium handrails for stairs
- - Use purpose: Construction Buildings, villas and residential houses
Aluminum is one of the most popular railing materials on the market today. It’s known by people for its lightweight strength and its ability to resist corrosion and rust. Railings are commonly used in the outside environment, thus, choosing aluminium handrails for stairs with powder coated color surfaces for your residential and commercial project is the best option. It performs well in all climates, temperatures, and weather.
The advantages of aluminium handrails for stairs:
1. Very strong. The material of aluminium handrails for stairs is lighter, but it is very strong and durable. If it encounters great impact, it is not easy to be damaged. This kind of handrail can be pulled and pulled at will without shaking, and the stability is still very strong. Yes, and the armrests are relatively smooth, so there will be no rust problems.
2. Security. Because the aluminium handrails for stairs does not have any solder joints during welding, it can be used for a long time, and there is no need to worry about the damage of the handrail or some fracture problems, so it can be used with confidence, and the service life is relatively long.
3. The aluminium handrails for stairs armrest is beautiful, and its luster is relatively bright, which can match the style of home decoration. Whether your home is Chinese style, European style, classical style, simple style are very suitable.
4. Aluminium handrails for stairs are more corrosion resistant and the quality is very good. It is also very easy to clean, as long as you wipe it with a rag, there will be no fading and aging problems.
Guangyuan Aluminum Co., Ltd is an experienced aluminium railing manufacturers, it has generated more than 10 sections of aluminium handrails for stairs profiles with almost about 1.5mm to 2.0mm thickness. Among those sections, LG50, LG54, LGY, LG805 are the most common aluminium handrails for stairs profiles, which use for fabricating safer railing for high rise residential buildings. Section LG94, LG01, and LG802 are designed with glass installation. It can fabricate the railing in a nice appearance, but the customer should pay attention when selecting those railing structures which used directly under sun exposure environment for a long time.
Aluminium handrails for stairs with the powder-coated surface are importance. It can protect the railing surface from wear and tear, and extend the lifespan usage. At the same time, aluminum railings using in an interior environment like stair railings is important to have a powder-coated surface. It has more choices on colors and keeps them in a nice appearance.
||Aluminium Handrails for Stairs
||6000 series aluminium alloy
||T4, T5, T6
|Profile Thickness||0.5mm ~ 20mm|
|Surface Treatment||Mill finish, anodizing, electrophoresis, powder coating, wooden color, fluorocarbon coating, polished, brushed, etc.|
|Coating Film Thickness
||8~25um for anodizing film, 40~120um for powder coating film
||500kgs for each item
||Inside: Packed with protection film to protect the surface of each profile
|Outside: Wrapped with hot shrink film and waterproof craft paper
||Calculate by actual weight or theoretical weight in the drawing
||Die Tooling & Sample Testing: 7-15 days
|Mass Production Completed: 15~25 days after samples are confirmed by the buyer
| FOB Port
||Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Foshan
||T/T 30% for deposit and 70% for balance before shipping
||12,500 tons monthly and 150,000 tons annually
|Certificate and Standard
||CQM, ISO, SGS, BV
||Surface finish can be stable for 10~20 years for indoor usages
|1. Bundles Packing:|
|Inside: packed with plastic protection film to protect the surface of each piece|
|Outside: wrapped to be bundles by EPE foam and waterproof craft paper|
|2. Carton Packing|
|Inside: Each piece packed in one plastic polybag|
|Outside: Numbers of pieces packed in one carton|
|3. Wooden Pallet Packing|
|Inside: Bundles or carton packing|
|Outside: Numbers of bundles or cartons placed on one wooden pallet|
|4. Customized packing requirement available|
|Standard Loading Quantity||1*20GP||1*40HQ|
|Max. length: 5.85 meters||Max. length: 12 meters|
|10-12 Tons||22-26 Tons|
|Standard Loading Port||HUANGPU / NANSHA / YANTIAN / SHEKOU|
|Shipping Methods||Ocean shipment, air shipment, land transportation and multi-transportation, etc.|